понеделник, 3 януари 2011 г.

Post-New Year posting...

While recovering from the food misuse during the four free days around New Year's Eve, I even managed to think a little. And - oh, so surprising! - the thoughts were about summarizing what has happened to me in 2010 (and the two years before it) and how it has changed me.
Luckily, I avoided the resolution part! I know it's always fake, people cheat themselves. As changing is not a one-time action, you can't just decide and become a new person. It is a constant effort, non-stop paying attention to all your decisions, each choice you make, еach line you say to others, each look and shoulder shrugging... But at the end - you are who you become after you've done all the choices and took all the decisions - right or wrong. You just need to make the best out of the mistakes you've made.
Why I've started thinking about these things on the morning of Jan 2? May be because I've met during the holidays friends who have reached happiness in life although life has been tough on them. They have tried again and again, fell and stand up again, got drunk and sober afterwards, got lost and found themselves, lost loved ones, have been betrayed or cheated...and still, these (non-)ordinary people have found their happiness and achieved their main goals in life - would it be love or family or enterprise..They found themselves. I'm proud of them! Cheers!
Here is some support to my idea by a well-known thinker - enjoy it!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар