четвъртък, 13 октомври 2011 г.

New way. New life.

Sometimes we need to change something in the everyday routine just in order to feel alive. This could be our way to work, or the type of clothes we chose to wear today, or the thoughts we chose to start the day with. I've tried with the thoughts and it worked... for about a month. I'll tell you another time about that. Now I'm trying to start my day without coffee. That doesn't mean I am not a coffee fan anymore. I just try to live without it so that I enjoy it more. As much as I used to enjoy it before I started drinking three cups a day between e-mail checking, quarrels at the office, and excel sheets browsing... I wanted to re-invent the pleasure of its taste, to remember how it was when I touched it for the first time. Also, that helped me find new tastes in life - those of different types of tea. When we are over with something old, we always find something new to replace it. Like these:


And I can tell you, it worked surprisingly well. I felt shockingly well :-) Shocking was my first morning without coffee when I realised I am still alive after not having it for a couple of hours after waking up! Long live the fresh tea!

My record was 7 days without a morning cup of coffee and 5 days without coffee at all. Now it's over, but I will try to not drink coffee whenever possible so that I don't get used to it... As ADF sang once: new way, new life :-)

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар