неделя, 15 януари 2012 г.

On Kathryn and TED

Honestly, I cannot tell you if they served coffee at the TEDxBG event held yesterday in Sofia as I did not attend it. Not that I didn't want to, just was late to arrange the tickets. And they were sold in few hours or days as far as I've heard. You can read some reviews in Bulgarian from bloggers I follow here, here, and here.

Although I didn't attend, I've read those reviews and I was really glad to learn that a very important speaker was presented there although not in person (if this was the case, I would have for sure regreted not attending the event). The organizers have shown a video by my most favourite speaker at TED events - Ms Kathryn Schulz with her talk 'On being wrong'. She has inspired me with it last year when I wrote here few thoughts on the importance of being wrong and accepting it. This woman has incredible sense for small issues that in fact are our big torturers in life. And has the passion to observe and analyze them, along with the empathy needed to calm the other human creatures around that these doubts are normal and they are what make us real and good people, not robots.

Enjoy her talks on being wrong and having no regrets - may be they will help you get in peace with yourself :-)


2 коментара: